Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Its Monday. WOW my day went fast today, sheesh!!
I have been busy tatting ALOT!
Getting into too many things with tatting also. What is wrong with me perhaps its Tatting A.D.D. who knows lol

Thursday and Friday Debbie was here with her son Chris. OMG what a great time we all had between my kids being goof balls Thursday night and us all being crazy Friday I was so sore from laughing it was GREAT FUN!!

Saturday my mom had a wonderful dinner for me and a delightful lemon poppyseed cake too. I loved it and I thank you MOM :0)

Hubby has been being his usuall cheery self (sarcasm), no birthday present from him, BLAH to that, I wanted to talk to a certain person who in the past has always been there for me and I am there for them. But I think for the last year or so they are no longer there for me, I just need to face it, sometimes those are the hardest things to do. I know we all get older, grow up and move on but I feel things like this shouldnt go on at times.


I got my new beads I ordered I mistakenly thought they were teardrop beads but they in fact are farfalle beads and I was delightfully pleased I cant wait to figure something out with these






I got some of that cheap bead garland and some cheap necklaces and cut them apart and came up with some cutesy little dragonflies






This is my latest design, on ArtFire & Etsy I am only selling the pendant on a necklace of wire bead etc... but this one will be custom order I even messed around with some photos which I am a bit pleased with. An altered photo of me is usually a good one HA HA

Any whoo that shall conclude this final post of my 33 years on the Earth and begin again tomorrow (hopefully) in the beginning of the 34th year of life. Its only a number its getting bigger but hey we all gotta get older.

5 comments:

Krystle said...

Happy Birthday Hun!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Lovely new pendant, hope it is a big seller for you!!

Happy Birthday!!

Crazy Mom! said...

You are just a baby! I could be your mom!

Hope your day was great - and many more wonderful ones to come!

IsDihara said...

Loved reading this post! Your new goodies are certainly inspiring you. I love the altered photo, nice job on the imagery AND the tatted pendant!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thanks all of you so much!!! HUGE HUGS

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~