Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tatting Tea Tuesday February 9, 2010

Not real productive on the tatting end BUT I only have 2 more ladies to draw out and then get them typed up completely for my book WOOOOO HOOOOOO
I also got all my tax information ready that took about 4 hours to do today, thank god its done.
This is something I came up with after about 4 failed attempts it still needs tweaked and perfected
I am hoping to get more tatting done tomorrow, the kids may be off school if we get all the snow we are supposed to get AGAIN!!

Today I also entered 4 of my photos well I entered 1 today and will do 1 more each day for the next 3 days you can only enter 1 per day in a photo contest, you all know my addiction to photography and of course tatting. the photo contest is being held by Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond, I love her blog LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog she is so funny and smart and creative and has AWESOME recipes too.
Anyways here are my entries, they are dealing with Shallow Depth-of-Field I dont really care if I win anything, its fun!!

3 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Hi Heather, The earring is a nice design! Good luck with the Photo contest. I always enjoy your photography. You have a keen eye for taking great pictures.

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Thank You Carol!!

Maggie Brown said...

Hi Heather,
What a small world. I also love Ree's blog. I was so sad when she came to Kansas city for a cookbook signing and I could not go becasue I had to work. I have made several of her recipes and they are great! Good luck with the contest.

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~