Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning all!
Well hubby starts his new job today, we are taking a cut in pay but he can work as much overtime as he wants to, so that will help! I am working, but alot of favoritism is going on and getting me down but, you gotta just let it go. I havent been tatting alot and I sure do miss it. I started a heart on Friday evening and havent gotten real far this weekend. Hopefully I cant get more done tonight :)
Well just wanted to let you all know where I am hiding!
Have a good day
Heather

2 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. You haven't posted in awhile and I hope everything is ok.

Hope to see you blogging again soon.

Nancy G said...

Just a note to say Hi. Hope you are feeling well. Good luck to your hubby with his new job.

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~