Thursday, June 10, 2010

500th post )(We're Havin a Party)(

... not really lol. WOW this is my 500th post I cant believe this I have been blogging for 2 years already, guess I just talk too much ha ha... I have made so many wonderful tatting friends, you are all wonderfully - awesome!!!
To commemerate my 500th post and 2 years of blogging and my 99th follower ;) I will have a tatted jewelry give away. I haven't made the jewelry yet, its in experimental mode at the moment, soooooooooo that means respond to this post, I must know you, please no anonymous people because its always so hard to track them down, in other words I should know you from your response to other posts etc...
 Depending on the number of responders depends on the number of prizes to be given away. Entries will be taken until June 18 (David and my 12th wedding anniversary) Drawing will be the following Monday.
Good Luck and thanks for your wonderful friendships, advice, support, etc...
♥ you all

9 comments:

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Wow, giving away presents on your anniversary! Congratulations on your upcoming 12th anniversary and on your 500th post. Since I post almost nothing during the school year, it will take me years to reach that goal. I'm hoping I've found a way to decrease driving time this year, so maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a little tatting with the studying.

Imoshen said...

OMG, 500 posts! That's crazy! ^_^
Congratulations on hitting that mark, now if only I can follow twice to make that 99 a 100. lol..My daughter sends her thanks on your ceramic shuttles. I finally gave in and gave her a pair, she now does the occasional tats when her friends don't distract her..lol

God's Kid said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Early! :)

Tudy said...

Sounds like a great giveaway. I hit 400 posts in about 16 months. I guess I talk more than you. I follow you every day on google reader. It lets me know when ever you make a new post. Have a good day.

TrampledbyGeese said...

Wow. Congratulations. No wonder you have that many followers, your blog is always a delight to read.

Stephanie Grace said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Not sure if you'll recognize me, lol, but I know I've commented before... :-/ LOL.

-Stephanie Grace
http://stephaniegracetats.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! Your bubbley personality cares over into your blog posts, it's no wonder you have so many visitors.

Happy 12th Anniversary to you and David!

Sharon D. said...

Ok I missed this one. Hope the give away is a good one. Hope you had a great Ansiversary.

Singtatter said...

I miss this too, but never mind, I want to congratulate you for your 500th post and anniversary!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~