Monday, March 15, 2010

What does...

4 shuttles with 4 different colors of thread and a bit of a drawing have in common?

If it works I will show you tomorrow...

My husband said his wallet, he didnt laugh but i did...LOL .. he just dosent understand but he loves me and spoils me ROTTEN especially when it comes to my tatting addiction, bead addiction, thread dying addiction and any other sort of 'things' i get addicted to...

I didnt realize it was 5 days since I made a post did you miss me? LOL

just been busy putting Afternoon Tatting together its ALMOST done almost meaning VERY VERY VERY soon it will be ready.

yesterday was hubbys 45th birthday he says he is old (pssshhh) age is only a number I tell him this but he says that I can say that because I am only 33 WHATEVER lol

Well off to create while the hubster goes to bed and I snuggle in my comfy chair with my puppies who have already taken their spaces on my lap...

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ooooh, you've got me curious now!

IsDihara said...

Ooh, the suspense is killing me! Will we get a sneak peek for Tatting Tea Tuesday?

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~