Monday, December 28, 2009

Since Christmas is over I can show and tell

I made these for my mom

(sadly the only tatting gift given out this year)
My icicle pattern made with 8 different beads and there is one made slightly different as well







The kids made these for my mom

She loves Cardinals the house on the left Nate painted and the house on the right Shannan painted I bought the bird houses at the Dollar Tree (where everything is a dollar) I so love that store I always find the neatest things and those houses were a wonderful find I LOVE THEM I of course bought 4 I needed 2 as well lol








Nate painted the oen on the left and Shannans is on the right.












The birds I bought at Walmart in the Craft Section with the flowers...

1 comment:

rainbows and raindrops said...

What awesome presents. I find it great that your children are being 'crafty' too! I guess it runs in the family!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~