Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My VERY 1st AWARD!! Thanks Crazy Mom Tats!!




Scrap means left over, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty are discarded material, considered fragments and left over. People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will.


Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.

2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.



3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.



4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.


1. I have been stress eating alot lately also...

2. I am always too hard on myself, therefore I get down in the dumps alot which in turn causes the stress eating its a vicious cycle

3. I am addicted to music. I always need more

4. I hold on to the past a bit too much at times. I dwell on things especially deaths of those close to me

5. I try to please everyone in every way which in turn makes me alot harder on myself and makes me crazy and I can never seem to say NO when I need to
6. I love to deisgn tatted items and I am always pushing myself further which can be dangerous at times LOL
7. I love photography and constantly am taking pictures, I wanna be a photographer but not taking peoples photos more of a nature photographer that travels alot but I wouldnt do it without my family

8. I have freckles and am a natural redhead (leaving this here because I AM TOO)

9. My husband is my entire world, without him I feel as though I would die. When he talks about that (he is 12 years older than me) I cry because I dont want to think of that. He helps me in more ways than he will ever know

10. My kids are my life. They come 1st before anyone and anything. I am doing what I feel is right for MY kids not what others think I should do.
 
WOW that was harder than I thought
 
Allright now I gotta pick 7 people
1 Crazy Mom Tats she awarded me I probably shouldnt re-award her but she deserves it and I LOVE HER BLOG
2 TattingChic because she is just too funny at times and a sweet sweet lady
3 Nancy I love her and her blog she is a great gal
4 Amanda met her years ago while working at the accounting office ♥ her
5 Tricia Rennea a great artist
6 Neal he's awesome, smart, full of wit and information (and hubbys cousin :))
7 Shannan my daughter who is my life and inspiration
 
It was hard to just pick 7

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

Congratulations on the award!!! I so enjoy reading all about you. I love the way you share from the heart. Also, I am honored to be one of your '7's'. Thank you Heather. Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~