Thursday, October 22, 2009

PINK FOR LINK fund raising update(EVERYONE PLEASE READ)

Allright some of you have sent me things already and I THANK YOU!!!
Since I am only one person and decided to not make myself completely CRAZY. We thought an online shop would be the best idea for now

I have a few things up now there will be more to come.
I am also going to have a pattern avaiable soon called Hearts for Tracy I designed them and would like to ask my tatting pals to do 1 of 2 things or you can do both... Tracy is due to have a double mastectomy on Nov 11 2009 She dosent  know of these hearts and I wanted to know if some of you would like to tat 1 for her and send a little card of encouragement and then send them on to me so I can get them to her after her surgery I am hoping for a pick me up kind of thing... The next thing I want these for the Etsy shop to sell as well to raise money for her If you could tat 1 or 2 for the shop it would be GREATLY appreciated by both me and Tracys family. Tracy is my age and I dont think anyone should go through this especially that young...
THANKS
Heather

4 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

What is your address?

Imoshen said...

I'd love to help out.

Unknown said...

Can I tat them in "Pink 4 Link"??? Wink wink. Where did you say this heart pattern is???

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

The pattern is currently being tested once I get the ok then I will post up the pattern... Sure Tatting Chic any color will do :)
THANKS ALL!!!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~