Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 more pictures for the contest








Hmmmm Whatever could I be doing with these various tattings... Yes they are blurred, I did that on purpose LOL Go here to get your entries in. Or click the button on top of my blog or the tag at the beginning of this post. It will be a surprise drawing when it comes time. So get them in as soon as possible it could be tonight, it could be tomorrow, it could be next week or even next month???????

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This is just a re-post!! reminding you to click on the little tag above and get your guesses in. guess as many times as you wish! a few people have already guessed it correctly. Since I have some non tatters guessing there will be a few other gifts given out in the contest sooooo That means I will be having 1 prize for the correct guesser(s) a drawing of 3 names of those who put the tag on their blog AND another drawing of everyone who entered. WOOO HOOO that makes 5+ prizes to be awarded

Hint #1 What I am doing with these is something I have done before..
Hint #2 Its the 5th of something
Hint #3 The mystery can be flipped (over or through hmmm not sure which)
Hint #4 My mind has gone extremely "creative" for this mystery
Hint #5 _ _ _ _ _ _ ~ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ hmmm??
Hint #6 2 more photos

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Heather, from my previous, I just want to add that by accessories, I mean earrings, pendants and brooches. I can't wait for you to show us the real stuff... and announce the winner(s)!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~