Friday, July 17, 2009

What is it about helping, that makes you feel so good?

Tracy the girl whom has breast cancer is having a benefit on July 18 (Saturday) I will not be going, its at a bar, hubby wont go. Its ok though, they are having a Chinese Auction and I offered to make some jewelry sets I need to get on the ball here this morning I wanted to wake up a bit more before I decide to tat I dont want to mess up. I got my thread soaking in preparation to dye later I am so excited as you see I have no life LOL
I feel so good to be able to help Tracy out even if its a little bit :) I cant believe my husband is behind me 100% for what I am doing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is true that helping others does make us feel good! Good for you for helping out your friend!

I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway! Be sure to come on over and join in!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~