Sunday, July 26, 2009

The weekend...

Saturday my kiddos went to my parents for the night, I needed a break so badly my son is something else lately I just wanna pull my hair out. Saturday David took me to the "gourmet buffet" its a Chinese buffet my favorite. The chandelier in that place was AMAZING it was huge and all crystal I was going to take a picture with my phone but didnt want to feel like a complete dork LOL Next time we go I will have to all dorkyness aside hee hee We celebrated our 11th anniversary too. Our anniversary was really on June 18 but that was the day Shannan got her tonsils out, there was no room for celebrating that day.

I actually done something today... something I have been wanting to do for a few years, and hubby finally said "it would be cool" I got my nose pierced. I know some people dont believe in this but hey if some people can go and get tattoos what is wrong with a piercing? Its not like its in bad taste or anything its just a small one. Its a horrible picture but here is me with it. I like it, Dave calls it a snot catcher (only in fun though) and the kids think I look cool too LOL Maybe its an early mid life crisis who knows but since I was 20 I wanted this it only took me 12.5 years to do it lol
Ok off to do some more "mystery tatting" I did have a clue but silly me I forgot what it was going to be UGH! ohhh wait now I remember hmmm it will be the 5th of something I have done...

3 comments:

rainbows and raindrops said...

Congratulations on finally getting your long wanted nose piercing done. Did it hurt.. much?

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

yes it hurt but not as much as I had expected its a bit sore this morning but only if I bump my nose or touch it. Other than that I dont even know its there :) THANKS

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

It looks very nice! Good for you!

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~