Monday, July 20, 2009

That something awesome I spoke of....




That something awesome did turn out pretty awesome. Yes awesome is my word of the day, dunno why but it just is. I got my pressure cooker, cooking roast and it smells awesome too LOL



OK alot of my images on here and stuff I love to mess with PSP 7 (paint shop pro 7) years ago i had gotten a copy and was severely addicted this was before I learned to tat of course so its been a "few" years... Ok on to what I am speaking of... I love to kaleidascope images and one day messing about I had an image of tatting up and thought ehhhh what the heck, and you will not beleive HOW MANY ideas i got from just doing that with 1 photo. Well here is one of them.

I used my new HDT HARVEST TIME in size 20 when I dyed this thread I wasnt that impressed with it until I tatted with it I think it is just AWESOME hee hee

I plan on making more of this design and maybe putting them together for a doily or something else. this is my #1 motif of the 25 motif challenge (part 3)

Hope you all have an awesome day! Yep I am goofy now you all are starting to see this arent you HA HA
Heather

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Awesome! (ha ha) You are too funny!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

hee hee I made ya laugh and that is all that matters. you are pretty awesome yourself Sherry ((HUGS))

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~