Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update on life...

I had rescheduled my sons appointment to this wednesday because the school was doing their evaluation on him. I ended up with a cold or something I wasnt too bad Friday or Saturday but today DANG I am wiped out bad tired, crappy feeling like my head is in a balloon, stuffy as heck. I havent picked up my tatting I really want and need to but havent.. Its so hot today, unbearably hot, especially when not feeling well I am a bit unpleasent... Dave put in our AC in our bedroom now I am comfortable now if my stuffed up head would go away I would be happy... Dont know or remember if I mentioned it but I got a new camera I am so so happy with it Its not the one I wanted but I am glad with my purchase... Dave bought me a new case for it too Its big and I can take both cameras and batteries with me and I can even fit some tatting into the case too if I am out with the playing and decide to to tat :)
I think that is all I cant function properly right now maybe tomorrow will be alot better
((HUGS))

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~