Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bad weather but good for me LOL

We went from cloudy skies this morning then at around 11am it opened up the ice storm and within a half hour we had nasty ice glazing everything. At 1 the kids were having an early dismissal so that meant I had to leave work which isnt really that bad, because I GET TO GO HOME AND TAT TAT TAT AWAY THE REST OF MY DAY lol So at 1 I walked out to go home and everything was really bad with ice I went to scrape my truck off and the ice was so thick I couldnt scrape it... I knew I should have left a bit earlier but I only live about 1/2 mile from work if that... I slid past my driveway and I was only going about 15mph and the bus was about a 1/2 hour late I was getting a bit worried but it finally got here with my brats all safe and sound. Its icing again I can hear it hitting the windows. My fear though is, if the power goes out for a long period of time I dont know how to start the generator, and hubby isnt here... I see the kids having atleast a delay tomorrow if it keeps this up.
Ok gonna tat then get my kiddos some supper then TAT SOME MORE!

1 comment:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Sounds like you will have some neat photo ops with the ice storm.

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~