Friday, September 12, 2008

Shopping today & Dissapointments

First off I am dissappointed at Michaels they no longer carry tatting needles or shuttles the only thing that the Michaels in my area has is some tatting thread in the small skein things :( So we went to eat at CiCi's Pizza and JoAnn fabrics was in the same area so we decided to take a peek in there the only thing they carry are shuttles :( I dont like that not at all So when I need new needles I will have to order online Ohhhh Well I guess that is how it goes.

Now on to what I got today. My hubby spoiled me and supports my habit :) I tell him atleast its not drugs Ha Ha

Feathers when I seen these I immediately thought of designing a bird with an awesome feather tail LOL

these trees I found yesterday at WalMart I thought I could tat some mini ornaments for them they were only $1 each they are about 6-8" tall I am too lazy to go and grab a ruler to measure exactly

Some beads and stuff for creating

a nifty new case for my needles scissors crochet hooks and a few pens

threads to add to doilys or something

threads and yarn

close up of the yarns

No comments:

~TALES~FROM~THE~TAT~BAG~